Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Listen to this

• 01-05-2002 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭

Go here

Please review this an tell me what u think!
    Cheers sound
    Post here or mail me
    at

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Thats quite a good tune, did you make it yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

Woo someone listened to it! My "Listen to this" tactics worked,and yea i did make it meself,theres still a bit more to be done to it,gets a bit boring near the end and its a bit loud and the starts a bit loud but its the one im most happy with
    I made it with Fruityloops and Cooledit(which i deleted cuz i corrupted it)

Its just for fun glad u liked it

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Yea I have fruity lopps too, I know a lot of people who make tunes themselfs
    You might want to check out N-Track studio,
    Don't ahve the link off hand, google it, it should be in the first search

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

mght be an idea to throw up a 128kbps file.. as 160 makes it a bit too large for most ppl to just "give it a listen"..
    either way im downloading it (nothing better to get in work..) .. will comment later :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

A mate of mine make tunes on fruitloops and wavlab(which i must get offa him) which are very good but he has a sh1te modem and so doesnt use the net much.

I hav fukal space on me comp and havta get more gigs and a cd burner to lighten the wavfile load.

Oj if u or anyone else here has tracks up post a link here id luva listen i really would!

Yea i made that a bit too large,cant remember why(probably inebriated in some manner) and hav no way of doin a 128 one cause cooledits gone.

Yea ive heard of n-track in the meantime but alas not much space for wavs or proggys so i just make fruity states an fuk aboot.

Thanks for listnin much appreciated,must stick up some more when i hav time an get a hold of some soundfile editor

I met a guy one who uses Buzz tracker which is free also,he made a nice dance cd with it.I got the thing but am not used to trackers so i left it but its sounded nice an id say if u put a bit of time into workin with it u could get some good stuff.Id also like to get that ReCycle or Reason to see what they're like.Hmm just kept typing there

• Advertisement
Advertisement