Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help?

Options
  • 01-05-2002 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

me and me woman have a lovely little girl named sharon. we've had her now for bout 2 years and she's a lovely little babby. anyhow the other day i was changing her nappy [edit] and had the urge to put the clean nappy on my head... /edit
    ...and so i've been avoiding changing her nappy but now me woman is givin me aggro over it. what can i do? do i need help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Seek Professional Help!!!!

Even if you are joking :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Shad0r

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Originally posted by Unregistered
    do i need help?

Absolutely!!

Even if this is just a troll you are still a very sick person! There is no funny or light side to this. You are sick, get help immediately!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

I really don't think you are going to get any constructive advise here, you are better off seeking professional adivce.

For this reason i must close the thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement