Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer/Song Writer Nights in Dublin?!

Options
  • 01-05-2002 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Any good ones that'd be worth venturing up for?
    And whats the set up like? Can anyone give me details PLEASE?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭gilly

Check out Gigsmartireland.com or Molloys pub at christchurch..:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭knobbles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭indie_chick

fank u!

anything else besides gig smart? i'm, yeah, cant do that ya see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭horsekick

Whats up with gigsmart??? If it has anything to do with two certain people they have nothing to do with it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

no need to be silly about gigsmart

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Eyeliner__Boy

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭crow

saturday nights in the international truly kick ass... the celtic symphony are there 2moro and they rule!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭palmic

a good acoustic night next sat at the da 2 new venue opening night upstairs at the met bar with very special guests and something happens free beer aswell god were good...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭anony

I went to the one on upstairs in the haypenny bridge inn zzzzzzzzzzzzzz......bring a pillow if your going

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭indie_chick

got nout to do with people. but i just want something little 2 start off with up there, u know? then venture over there or summit. i dunno. i'm ****ed over. thanks 4 all ur help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement