Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL price-cut?

Options
  • 01-05-2002 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭

I've heard about 3 weeks ago of an NTL internet rate price-cut, one person said its cut by 50%, another said 33%. Can anybody clear this up for me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭paddyman

they should be more worried about rolling their cable modem out then the price for the moment, 35 euro for an uncapped broadband connection is very competitve, if u already have digital it would only be 30.

by the way does anyone know when there starting rolling it out again, im in d12 and they had parts of it done when they stopped, there customer service hasn't a clue every time i ring up i get a different answer..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

It will no cost you the same(about 1 cent - 20minutes less) then eircom to dial up with ntl per minute.

Advertisement