Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City centre: any cable but Eircon?

Options
  • 01-05-2002 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Guys, are there any alternatives to get cable (I know there's no way of this being cheap, but anyway) in the city centre? I'm talking about O'Connel bridge.
    NTL doesn't write their cable service locations anymore on their site, does that mean they've started conquering the city at last?

Thanks,
    greys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

City centre: any cable but Eircon
    Ericom do cable?
    does that mean they've started conquering the city at last
    Most of dublin is NTL Cable, I persuem you mean Two way cable. The answer is no. But adsl will be available soon from both eircom and esat in that area

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭dRNk SAnTA

esat say they'll be offering dsl from 40 exchanges in ireland before the end of the year, but Ive never read a list of which ones. will any be of these be in dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

esat say they'll be offering dsl from 40 exchanges in ireland before the end of the year, but Ive never read a list of which ones. will any be of these be in dublin?
    and you wont either call 1800 512 128 and they will give a list or at least email them to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 piranhagirl

1800-512 128 is eircom...esat as far as i know dont have a list...they AIM to have 40 exch upgraded to Dsl but i wouldnt hold my breath.
    Eircom will be upgrading more exch's in Dublin and outside.

Advertisement