Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ITV CHANNEL4 CHANNEL5 inROI

• 02-05-2002 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

my cousin can get all itv regions channel4 channel5 itv2
    I tuned them in myself. she cannot get rte1 net2 tg4 or tv3 but they are on EPG 101,102,103,104 but show Programme not available .this cannot be a uk card as the EPG would show different, she can get BBC2 But BBC1 shows programme not available she has had sky for the last 8 years is anyone else getting the same thing.someone said it was because she had the old sky card,but I thought you got a new card with the new digibox .we tried the card in another digibox (nextdoor)but it came up on the screen that it was an invalid card.
    its got me .does anyone get the same thing?

Comments

your cousin has a confused box and card-this has been reported here before-you are not alone.
    Best advice is to do nothing about it untill the extra UK channels are available on an Irish card.
    If you ring Sky they will get you RTE-but will stop The Itv regions etc.
    mm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭skorn

timlin I have exactly the same "problem"

I finally got fed up and gave Sky a call hoping that they could fix the Irish channels and the BBC but leave the ITV channels alone.
    The woman at sky said she would send a signal that should activate the messed channels but nothing happened.

I agree with Madman keep the ITV's and get the irish channels on terrestrial.

Advertisement