Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drowning pool

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

good stuff, some of the vox sound a bit like Soil and the guitars are very Slipknotty

bomb

What comes around sounds like Linkin park! Dear god NO!

bomb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

ah slipknot , na not really my thing , never really took to them , they are ok on occasion i guess . you know any bands id be into bombidol ?(asides from the above )

well you could go back to the old school and get some (loads of) Faith No More, they did start the whole nu metal thing just by bringing other sources of music in to their own.
    Go and look for a song called "Sport" By a band called "Gage" do a google search for their website and download it , its a fuucking great tune.
    I remember a band called Extrema back in the day, it think they were italian or something they were cool
    But get Sport by Gage !!
    bomb

all last year linkin park were my favourite band so thats probably the reason why i like that song , here il go check out that stuff you said . hey you check out ill nino yet ?

• Advertisement

http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/44/gage1.html
    thats the link form Gage stuff
    ill nino arent too bad man ,but theyre lacking a certain something, dunno what though, seems to be just too generic

bomb

bombidol your totally right , i never heard of gage before but from what i heard they seem pretty good .do you have any of their albums that you could recommend ?their fairly deadly .

I dont have any of their albums, they are unsigned so i just Downloaded all the tracks off that website, you can order a cd off them from their site

bomb

nice one , i might try that but i am actually very bad with computers , but i will try it anyway .thank you

Advertisement