Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50Hz or 100Hz

• 02-05-2002 12:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭

I am looking into buying a 32inch widescreen TV but was wondering if there is a significant difference between 50Hz and 100Hz Tvs. I have Sky Digital and watch most tv from that as well as videos and dvds.

I had my eye on the Sony kv32fx65 or the JVC av32s2ek. Anyone have one of these or can recommend anything else.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I would say if you can afford it.. a 100hz is the best option... if you ONLY watch digital then it does not make a very big difference.. though 100hz is better... but for analog TV there is a massive difference in quality! Also if you use your pc on your TV for games like i do the better the TV the better the game experience!

Advertisement