Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ball Lineup

Options
  • 02-05-2002 4:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

has anyone heard anything about anybody else playing? the lineup is pretty ****, and paying 57 forking euro for a ticket is kind of depressing. i mean, don't get me wrong, supergrass are great and all that, but they haven't released anything exciting in years.

so any help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Tara

Just heard on the radio that the Trinity Ball is sold out. They said Supergrass and David Kitt were the two biggies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Damn Supergrass!!! Cant they play a regular over here!!!??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Ed

Supergrass will be back octoberish to do a normal gig

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭pugwall

Im well pissed off! I came in today with my 57Euro in my back pocket only to find out it was sold out............IT NEVER SELLS OUT!
    (Well at least the last 2 years)
    I really wanted to see Woodstar who will be playing before Supergrass on the main stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

8ball...who are fcukin excellent... are playing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭My name is Mud

Im just going to get drunk...in a tucks...
    should be amusing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

same happened with me;but i'm employing underhandedness to get another one.it's so cool seeing a band come on at five in the morning;makes you feel all drunk and fuzzy inside.
    supergrass
    kitt
    8ball
    jimmy cake
    a dude from orbital
    the tom jones experience(wht the hell?!)
    glen millar legacy(what the hell?!)
    scott mac naughton

i'm hoping to get turn and label on the bill.
    so if you want to see those two-if you can go-email suents@tcdsu.org

Advertisement