Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Line failed then passed??

Options
  • 02-05-2002 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

My line failed last week ,and now this week i rang again and it passed for Multi User.
    Now i can get residential price wise.
    but why would it fail then pass ?
    Will i regret this speedwise ?
    maybe this should in Nets/Comms.
    kdja

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Maybe whoever tested it the first time made a balls of it? With Eircom I reckon thats just about within the realms of possibility... Unless the phone line fairies fixed your line overnight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

hehe, who said miracles dont happen with eircom ? !!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,695 ✭✭✭jd

If your line is marginal It could happen...
    Anything from electric fences etc could affect it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

Hey Kdja

There are a lot of reasons why your Line will have failed , to far from the Exchange quality of line ......... Etc !!!! when you called the first time it would have been logged and the line retested and then the 2nd time you called the the Problem would have been solved.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

Originally posted by the Guru

when you called the first time it would have been logged and the line retested and then the 2nd time you called the the Problem would have been solved.

If you WORK for Eircon yeah :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement