Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rip johnny knoxville

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

providing that thats not a publicity stunt, that is really sad, me and the 'JACKARSE' boys will miss him - jackarse being our cheap imitation of jackass, where we do pretty much the same stuff but on a tighter budget. its are hobby - well, it beats studying!

thank you to johnny and the guys for giving us hours of pricless and original laughs, JACKARSE will insure that your memory is never forgoten in ireland, your death will only spur us on to more stupid and dangerous stunts- you gotta go sometime, it might as well be on film doing something dum!!!

HERES TO KNOXVILLE:D

ferdi (member of JACKARSE CREW)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Its a fake site, see the way it has www.mtv.com thats just to fool you so you think you're going to the mtv site, you're really visiting 69.49.147.102.
    Don't beleve it, they're easily made :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Drunk pirate

Did anyone hear of the wee-man death roumor? The fact that somone died for entertainment ( at a young age) if down right disgrasfull

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

http://www.mtv.com@195.218.115.65
    ^^ you see you visit boards.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

As OJ rightly puts it - Its a fake site. I just went to the real jackass site on MTV.com, and guess what -- No mention of the sad demise of Mr. Knoxville.

That sort of URL redirection is one of the oldest ones in the book, catches 'em every time (Still..:D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

Emmmmmmmmm er did no one see the link i posted?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Twas only a hugh lie. Although I wonder who put that site up? It must have talken a lot of time to do. A publicity stunt perhaps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭joey D

Yes Francie, I checked your link, and very fascinating it was too.

Drunk Pirate, you said: "Did anyone hear of the wee-man death roumor? The fact that somone died for entertainment ( at a young age) if down right disgrasfull"

Your spelling and grammer is atrocious, stop drinking. And anyway, why is it disgraceful? Brandon Lee "died for entertainment" as you so eloquently put it, and that instantly elevated him to some sort of cult status and made The Crow a relatively successful film despite being a load of bollix.

At least Jackass is environmentally friendly, recycling old jokes and gags like nobody's business.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

Beware of any url that has an @ sign in it. anything before the @ isn't actually part of the domain name of the address.

• Advertisement
Advertisement