Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JK2 M-player Gathering ???

Options
  • 02-05-2002 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if any1 wasnt to have a Multiplayer Gather for JK2 this firday (Tomorrow).
    Some Saber Duels and "kill the fool with the Yasswhatchamacallit" if its still in Multiplayer.
    Havent played JK2 online yet but was an oldskhooler in JK and Mysteries of the Sith.
    So any1 interested?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Definately.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

gonna need a server

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

195.149.21.112:27055 = [socks.] sabers only ctf.

server pings well for me and usually has decent players on it. I recommend it :E best public server i know of :)

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Telgere

will be there
    tho with ctf only sabers sometimes sucks when the flag carrier goes off and hides and then runs away swiftly when found.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

need a prvate server rich

and yes im in tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

Rightio, I'll creat a server (If I can member how)
    Will be using my Pc (p4 1.6GB 512MB RAM) and either single or dual ISDN so should be ok, Just gotta work my way into how to create it..
    hehe,
    See yeas in #fortress.ie at 8-8:30pm say?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Originally posted by StrataGIST
    need a prvate server rich

and yes im in tbh

yeh i was recommending it for public play though :P

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

mm, was alright fun until the server started filling up with random LPB grip-pushers :o

Advertisement