Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shock!!

Options
  • 03-05-2002 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭

westlife have FACIAL HAIR!!!!!!!!! well, kind of like the way 15-year old boys do, but still........it's pretty disturbing!!

ok, note to self- don't watch mtv late at night while on the net- you'll just have nightmares!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Bet it took them over a month without shaving and a bit of makeup just to get that look aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

Isnt it compulsary for boybands to have exceedingly ****e goatees and little beards?All the american **** have it[a fact which was very well made fun of in Celebrity Deathmatch"My god Johnny!nsync have spent so long mastering their crappy little goatees that they forgot about their toenails!Their huge!!!!!!]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

didn't i see one of those Westlife people with half a beard a few months ago?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

Its all just computer generated! those pussys couldn't grow bum fluff on ... some really hairy arse or sumtin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

nice one volvagia hahaha

• Advertisement

thanks im here till thursday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 darque

Westlife; the unearthly pile of waste matter acumulated over the past few years from the ecretetory (is that a word?) substances of Uranus and indeed Myanus also. Initially for the use of brainwashing the impressionable minds of premature human primary organs - particulary in the female of the species. Currently failing to amuse or please the higher life forms of earth by disapearing or even better by eating their own toe fungus in order to severely sicken or eventually cease to funtion. Primary use: to annoy and spread yucky noise throughout the universe without successful appreciation for the fact that they are the bain of many's existence as well as being utterly CRAP!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Yes, that's all well and good slagging off some errant folicals but they do make a considerable amount of money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 darque

Yes, yes they do but this isn't about money...MONEY=GOOD...WESTLIFE=BAD...making money=good...westlife good at making money=unfortunate :(

Besides the fact that they make lots of money is no reason to tolerate or feel sorry for their ear wrenching existence! They've made their money now why not let them disappear?!?

Having said that...I really don't care that much...better things to worry about than the eternal sh*t pile known as Westlife! It is possible for me to avoid them considerably so...yeah...:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

hitler probably made loads of money in his time, doesnt mean i should respect him or anything

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Yes, they make a lot of money. But out of other people's songs. This goes to Boyzone aswell.

When was the last time you heard a boyzone song that wasn't a cover?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

Oh for the love of God....just ignore the baxtards.....

You kno you can change radio and TV stations these days don't you?:p

Yea i'd have to agree with you deco the less said about em the better!

Advertisement