Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So who's bought their Gamecube ??

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭the_corpo

i brought back iss and swapped it for luigi, which seems fun so far

this machine is the damned business

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Chowmein

I got it on fri, ****ing great machine, Rouge squadren 2 is ****ing great :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

i would love to buy a gamecube but i am so broke, after spending €1500 on a guitar on wednesday, guess i'll resort to selling my body on the street to earn the cash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

/me love my games cube but i need a mem card! i love rogue leader but i has to start again every time i turn teh console off but its all good. how much are teh memory cards anywho?

ohh and has anyone gotten past the mission in rogue leader with the star destroyer when your in the B-Wing. Its a ****in brilliant level but sooo hard!

Volvagia if you go to play.com you can get a beastly memory card for in or around €17.99. I hear the official one aint up to scratch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Kevok

Volvagia, that level is Razor Rendezvous(Sp?) and IMHO is probably one of the best levels in the game but very very hard the first time you to it.

Spoiler
    To take out the two sheid generators at the top of the bridge come from behind the star destroyer. The one at the bottom i just took out by flying and shooting.

I couldn't do it at first so i went back to the other missons and picked up the shield and laser upgrades. makes it much easier lol. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

I got by it today and then on further to the bespin cloud city level which is bitch hard. I got a mem card (an offical nintendo one) today for €10 usin vouchers i got when i bought my game cube!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Got mine this afternoon.. Got Sonic (for nostalgia sake) and super monkey ball. Very impressed so far even tho I didnt get much time to mess around with it but both of the games look incredible. Started feeling a bit of motion sickness at one stage when sonic started flying round the tracks.. loop the loops and such.

Very good tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

So far I have .

Lugui's mansion
    Rogue Leader
    Sonic
    Bloody Roar
    Burnout (I wanted to get supermonkey ball but they were sold out everywhere!)

Of all of them I'd say Lugui probably will end up with the least replay in 2-3 months time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

• Advertisement
Advertisement