Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gigsmart/Hotpress reference to Phantom (FYI)

Options
  • 03-05-2002 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭

Hi Phantoms (Pete and Pete in particular),
    Just a little update on our (gigsmart) interaction with Hotpress recently, I referenced Phantom in my correspondance and am posting this link in case you wish to know what transpired for your information. Many thanks for your help recently I thought Pete Reid may be inetersed in this in light of our coverstaion regarding same!

http://www.gigsmartireland.com/forum/philboard_read.asp?id=916

All the best, apologies to those of you who get bored to death reading it.

All the best - Trev M

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Uncle Neddy

I have seen and enjoyed gigs by many of gigsmart bands over the past year or so.
    But your mail confused me a bit. I'm not sure what you think hot press are gonna be willing to do for you but if it's just to increase their coverage of irish bands - then i'm with you on that.
    I applaud your work with gigsmart but your reply to the guy who mailed you back comes across as being unneccessarily snotty, in my opinion.
    The guy wants to meet you for a coffee and discuss things. Do it !!!!
    Sorry for being critical but I am a neutral and just thought I'd share how it appeared to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Thanks Uncle Neddy for your feedback ,
    this has been thrashed out on the GS board a fair bit, I guess Im a victim of my own enthusiasm to an extent and have qualified my position with the HP rep stating that I did not wish to offend them, but was making the point that they should in their position do something more than a competition (Bicardi)to help promote to some degree unsigned bands.

Thanks for your contsructive comments....you my man should be added on the good vibe list hahaha see "Hate bands thread"

All the best - trev

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Uncle Neddy

p.s trev - Make sure he pays for your coffee !!! heh heh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭BEHOLD!

reckon he'll still go for coffee?

Advertisement