Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

www.shutdownsellafield.com

• 03-05-2002 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Folks,

an entertaining thread by the above title -- shutdownsellafield.com, featuring ‘Cunning Bertigi’ and his manipulation of the ‘Revenge of the Sweetist Thing' was deleted by Keeks two days ago. The thread also included an investigation into how shutdownsellafield.com sired the female copycat site shutsellafield.com.

I’ve emailed Keeks and according to the moderator the entire thread was deleted accidentally. He was trying to delete a couple of contributions from other members featuring the notoriously, bold word mu*pet, and deleted the whole thread by mistake and is unfortunately unable to restore it ?.

What do you think ?.

Is that a logical explanation ?.

Was it an accident or Kensorship (ie Censorship by Keeks) ?.

If there was Kensorship in play, was Keeks acting alone or were there a couple of Fianna Fail homos on the grassy knoll directing operations ?.

If Keeks was got to…?….. by whom ? …and why ?.

Best Regards,

Dermo.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

If there was Kensorship in play, was Keeks acting alone or were there a couple of Fianna Fail homos on the grassy knoll directing operations ?.

Thats a wild accusation to be making about a persons political preferences, especially froma person who doesn't know me and only has posted 3 times to the boards and only on this form.

Like i said in the mail, it was an honest mistake and you're more then welcome to continue the discussion again.

If you want to know what happened, it was like this. I was responding to a complaint about the muppertry of some of the post towards the end of the thread in question. When i went to delete these threads, i clicked the deleted thread option instead of the deleted posts one. Unfortunatly this permanetly deletes the thread and can't get it back. I've even ask the admins. Soz.

Apologise once again. I really should have posted a thread explaining this. (everything looks easier in hindsite)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I belive you keeks, no really! :D

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 dermo101

Yo Keeks,

Thank-you for your reply.

looks like I've hit a raw nerve.

Your apology is accepted.

I wasn't accusing you of anything !

I was just questioning whether this was a mistake or a deliberate mistake ?.

Best Regards,

Dermo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 dermo101

Lieutenant Columbo,

can you run a check on Keeks ?.

Dermo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

Dermo...as for your mail the thread stays, it is not time to move one. i personaly think that the topic about selafield is imortant enough to talk about, so pls continue. There is no need to check me out because i have no politics. It was an honest mistake. If you wern't accuesing me of anything then why did you post what you did?

Just to continue the topic demo, the one thing i have to complain about your site is that there is not enough info about neuclear power. It need smore pros and cons. It needs an unbiased view onf neuleaar power in order to get ppl behind you appel.

I think that neucleat power can be a good thing but that selafield is the most danjgerous thing we are facing as a nation at the moment. Neclear power can be safe, but the way the british are handling it at the mo is digraceful. Can anyone give us more info on the way neuclear power can be threated?

• Advertisement
Advertisement