Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acoustic Kylie

Options
  • 03-05-2002 2:51pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ages ago I heard on the radio some lad do a version of "Can't Get You Out of My Head" with an acoustic guitar.

Anyone know who's responsible?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

I think I heard that too.. was it on pet sounds with Tom Dunne??
    If so just mail him and ask him... he' s pretty good with the replies
    www.todayfm.ie for his mail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Jim Daniels

I think it was Jack L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

It was Jack L. AND IT'S NOT A KYLIE song it's a Cathy Dennis song.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Cheers gents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

I think he did that version on the Breakfast show with Ian Dempsey. What a godawful version it was too, he obviously heard the Travis take on Britneys Baby One More Time and thought he could do the same with a Kylie song. No class at all. No comparison either.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

No comparison either.
    No comparison to what, the orginal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

The unique twist on a popsong by Travis and Jack Ls piece of crap. Its horrific to think so but he makes Kylies version sound better!

Advertisement