Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

da 2 new venue wexford st (above met bar)

Options
  • 03-05-2002 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭

da2 new music venue opens next sat the 11th with something happens and very very special guests ,brought to you from ex da club staff we promise to bring back the spirt of our beloved da club free beer on the night come early to avoid dissapointment after something happens well have late indie club with john colbert and oille from turn see you there .......doors 8 o clock

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ste k

Thats the best news i have heard in ages, will we be able to chat up 16 year old girls like last time! oh the memories! The da club hosted my first time and subsequently the tradition of losing my mobile phones, remember the size of a book the first ready to go one. Well thats down the back of those cinema seats up there, does anyone have it. I think i had £3.29 credit left if you want it.

Anyway, you do we contact about gigs and is there any up and coming ones apart from the launch which i will be at.

Keep up the good work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭o sleep

em, where's the met bar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭palmic

for da bookings e mail palmic @ oceanfree .net ill put phone numbers up on monday besides something happens on the 11 th on the 18th weve got turn,....25td damien dempsey, on fridays the boys from the zodiac wens nights tomato club take over late indie clubs evey night no dance **** cant stick it anymore...ill give full listings on monday for the next month.......the met bar is the little blue pub accross from the modern green bar wexford st eprate entrance to down stairs bar...cherrs mick

Advertisement