Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kylie = single!

Options
  • 03-05-2002 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭

you better go down to the shops for a can of lynx. ;)

adnans

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

thought she was engaged???

Could it be all those love letters i was sending her finally made her see the light?? must go home and check my mail!
    /slams door and runs home, forgetting that he lives 8 miles from where he's working and is amazingly unfit.

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

Kylie Minogues a minger.Ive yet to encounter one person in the REAL world who fancies her.I know of 1 person who said it once,but the fact that hes a total gaylord arsehole explains this.Go outside and admire some real rides.Only two years ago nobody ever fancied her,now its in every paper you look in.Get outside into the real world and look for proper rides.Theres plently of them.
    Or if you dont want to leave internetland theres also some fine examples available in places:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

she only became popular again because of her arse. as nice as it is there are many more arses out there better than hers. her music is ****e anyway, if you could call it music :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

can i get a can of mace instead ?

or can of live wasps ?

anything to inflict harm on the annoying arse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭pat kenny

Stop your phoolish Kylie bashing, you filthy nob goblins.

:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

omg!!! Kylie is a fookin ride u forkin muppetiers! and this is mainly atributed to her ass but thats the point. and there are a load of other rides out there but kylie's up there with em!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Humm. Se is old yes who wouldnt?

THATS A GREAT ASS!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by The Gopher
    Kylie Minogues a minger.Ive yet to encounter one person in the REAL world who fancies her....babble....Only two years ago nobody ever fancied her,now its in every paper you look in.

Dont have many friends huh?:)

FYI, ive been a Kylie fan since her charleen days :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Kylie Minogues a minger.Ive yet to encounter one person in the REAL world who fancies her

you know what you may have a point there... *looks at agent provacteur ad* actually no wait.. you dont.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

Nice asses but gimmie that kylie.mov any day!

Advertisement