Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This Weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 03-05-2002 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
    muse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the hives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    glen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    damo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ollie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this weekend will be the best in history oh yes woohoo!!!
    long live heineken!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

coooooool!!!!

all the gigs i'm going to!!!!

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Striiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipes

parkinsoooooooooooooooooooonnnnns

fingers stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭BEHOLD!

Im off to Evan Dando tonight!
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Cave_Girl

TURN TONIGHT!! OH IT WILL BE GOODNESS
    THEN MUSE AND THE HIVES TOMMOROW NIGHT ...PITY ABOUT THE REVS....
    AND THEN THE FRAMES BELLXI DAMIEN RICE MUNDAY LIFT TO EXPERIENCE AS A BEAUTIFUL FINALÉ....
    OH ISNT LIFE GOOD?

the gig tonight was fúcking excellent!!! best i've ever seen turn and that's saying something...fair enuf Ollie had a few guitar probs but weren't they great?

first off....twas a pity Near The Big Green weren't playing...damn mcd!!!! damn them!!!! anyway...thought paxton were good...never heard of them before but they were a nice opener...

never saw NPB before but heard a lot of their stuff and heard a lot about them...thought they rockeD!!! well impressed...

didn't think much of pony club...

turn were fantastic...nice to hear some acoustic from ollie and nice to hear some new material....

and to top it off i was handed a free berkeley cd....what a night!!!

bring on the hives!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

another great nite tonight....

hives rocked...

muse rocked...

too tired to go into detail....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

All ****e 'cept for Muse.

Was it just me or were Muse not on for very long?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 StrokesQueen

White Stripes better than I expected.....Jack White has impressive guitar skills and biceps

Hives ROCKED, the new monarchy are in town!!!

Muse were UNREAL although my memory of that is a little fuzzy, Matt Bellamy is amazing

All in all a KICKASS weekend!!

:)

What was the big delay with Muse after the first couple of songs?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

I don't think muse where too happy with their set.

There was a problem with the bass early on and as a result Matt hid behind his piano and played rage against the machine till it was fixed.

They didn't do an encore, which was a bit annoying as I was really enjoying them and they could have played all night and I would have stayed.

Also they didn’t smash up the set at the end which is a sign of a bad show.

Even though I thought they rocked, Matt is a musical genius.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭stickinikki

ahh sweet jesus that was a great gig last nite.

ok, so the revs brought it down-notice how when matt belamy went off stage (or hid behind his keyboard-i cudnt see) every1 was shoutin "we listened to the revs for you! get back on stage"

oh yeh..and if that guy happens to be here who was serenadin me when "feelin good" came on..who are u??!!

nikki (girl in the teeny red top *shudder*)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭jonny

can i be frank??

frank?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

White stripes were brilliant on Saturday. Meg was VERY cute when she sang her little song during the encore and Jack even raised a smile towards the end .... I never thought I'd see the day.

Von Bondies and Dirtbombs were good too! Damn, I missed the first band (desert cobras) though .... I seem to have a habit of doing that :( Does anyone know if they were any good?

There wasn't much reaction from the pit for the support bands which seemed to piss off the lead singer of VB's but at least things started getting mental once the Whiteys got on stage.

Anyone see that guy getting dragged off towards the end of VB's set? What was that all about?

//

My mates (die hard fans of muse) were telling me the muse gig sucked so I'm glad I sold my ticket before hand. 50,000 points for me!

Advertisement