Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who got what?

Options
  • 04-05-2002 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭

So, who got what course then?

I got Architecture! Yay!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

i'm in philosophy!lalala

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Moni

I got classics. session 2.
    But I'm going to try and see if I can sneak my way into philosophy, since I want it soo bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Ashley

I got Investigative Science, I just hope Eoin got it too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

Originally posted by foobar
    So, who got what course then?

I got Architecture! Yay!

your gonna love it - yay models :)

if uma is still the TA do me a favour and throw a heavy object at her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Elvish

I got Engineering! Oh yes........I'm cool!

-Rob

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Cait

ooh. i got engineering too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

I got....no wait I got nothing, but my younger bro did get Corporate Business

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Christine

Originally posted by qwidgybo
    i'm in philosophy!lalala

So did I. That means I'm in your class again, Aideen! Yay and tings. So's Carolyn.

Xtine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

/me gets RUSSIAN!!!!
    whee...
    now i shall set about getting the perfect stereotypical russian image... Wagner on discman..big boots...trenchcoat...one of those fuury hats with the hammer and sickle star on (which i have)

--
    hug: When pervert is not strong enough a word

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Originally posted by G@ndalf
    now i shall set about getting the perfect stereotypical russian image... Wagner on discman..big boots...trenchcoat...one of those fuury hats with the hammer and sickle star on (which i have)

Wouldnt it be a Russian composer on the discman Hugh?

I mean, wasnt Wagner German?

And maybe a copy of Tolstoys(?) Crime and Punishment, for added effect.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

I thought Dostoevsky (F*ck correct spellings) wrote Crime and Punishment. Russian sounds cool, bring a healthy disdain for the decadent West!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

grrr, i got journalism but i wanted philosophy. feckity hell damn crap. ah well, maybe it'll be fun.... if not i'm movin'. :D
    sheP :cool:

you spelt Dostoevsky right by the way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Well, i did put a question mark after Tolstoy, and i think you are right. never read it, so not too sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

well, i got pharmacology. doesnt sound like its a big hit, but i think i will like it, its up my alley. anyone else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Aisling

I got psycology.

yay!christine and carolyn!!and daire wallace too!wowowow!

and aisling,were you at ctyi before?i don't think i know you-i'm aideen(thought i'd add that for all you reunion-goers)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Ashley

Eoin got Investigative Science too!!!! I'm SO happy. I bet we're going to drive our teacher&TA crazy though with us being in the same class.

No, I haven't gone to CTYI before. Which brings up the question of why I'm here. Basically, I have a friend who did International History last year and she was wondering if anyone from that course was going to be there this year. And also if anyone was doing Russian. Her name is Hilary Allen by the way, and she said to mention that she was known as bandana girl because of an American flag type bandana she wore.

Yes, I'm aware this is odd, but she doesn't have internet. I'm only the messenger =P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Originally posted by Aisling
    Yes, I'm aware this is odd, but she doesn't have internet. I'm only the messenger =P

Um... you obviously don't know us. Especially not me. AND IF ANYONE DARES TO CALL ME AXL I'LL KILL THEM! >(

but yes... you'll have fun. I don't remember your person, but then again i don't remember many things. Ask her did she know (of) sven. If so i may actually have spoken to her. Or not. I dunno...

But yeah... hello new person! I won't be there this year to jump up and down at you excitedly, but hey... you'll live right?

I suppose I might survive. If I'm lucky =P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

"axl" eh? hmmm....... sounds like a fitting name, lets call him axl from now on. why not, sven? there was a guy in my french class named axel for awhile ....

and aisling, we are considerably odd at this venue. at least most of us. and those who are not in the "most of us" category i just mentioned just haven't admitted it yet.
    brings me to a point: it drives me crazy when weirdos wont admit they are weirdos just because they want to be "cool." and when some people act like jerks around the people they think are popular, but spectacular geeks around people like me. like matt timme! i dont suppose any of you know him.... which is ok. anyways, in my english and history classes, hes really geeky and fun, but he never says hi in the hallways when hes with his "popular" friends becaus he thinks he's too cool. urf! that annoys me to no end!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

Clare, dont tell me you're doing boring pharmacology AGAIN! Did ya not get exactly what ya want what with u being "alaskagirl"? Crazy.
    I remember Hilary Allen, I was in IH last year too! She was real nice, except when she slagged me off for wearing the Japanese kamikaze bandana on the 4th of july to piss off the yanks.
    This is the time of year when being a nevermore is terrible. I'd love to go back to CTYI this year, even though I'm 18 next month. All you s1 peeps, when you get told where to go on the first monday think of me doing the damn lc physics exam.

She rememebers you too. She wants me to slag you about Man U losing and to ask you if you still want to come back as an RA eventually. She wants to know if you've heard from Amy. And if you still have your bandana.

She also asked me (or is asking me, I'm on the phone to her at the moment) to tell you that she still hasn't gotten the internet at her house, but if you want to e-mail her you can e-mail me at irishash@eircom.net and I'll give them to her.

Finally, she wants to know how your caffinee addiction is.

Now, excuse me while I crawl back to my hovel. =P

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Focalbhach

I'm in Psychology! I couldn't decide between that and Philosophy...so it better work out! :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I'm doing Sociology session 2, as are Darragh O' Shea and Sam Carpenter. Yay session 2!

How would you describe Chloe to someone who doesn't know her? My friend Chris is doing Journalism too and I'm trying to describe her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 duckgirl

shep, i did journalism last year. so much fun, well as long as you get sean. if conor, an annoying guy who's degree is in philosophy is your teacher, just insult his pronunciation, hug him, and claim to have seen battleship potemkin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

i will do that. :)
    you don't describe me, you tell them to watch out for a black hat that has never been washed and i'll be the girl underneath it. ;) i'm all excited now (jc almost over, summer nearly here: IT'S ALL GONNA BE OK!! :D )
    hAppYjUmpYsHep :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Christine

Originally posted by qwidgybo
    yay!christine and carolyn!!and daire wallace too!wowowow!

And Sam and Ronan Parker. We're quite the happy family

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

I got Legal Studies -- so did other Bob.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Christine

And Sam and Ronan Parker. We're quite the happy family

sam o'toole?or another sam?

Advertisement