Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool's ins and outs this Summer?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭The_Scary_Man

The three non-eu players rule being removed is excellent news for Liverpool, now Biscan, Diao, Baros and Diouf can all play a more active role in next season's premiership.
    Add to that the fact that Houlier says that there are more signings to come in the Summer and I am going to throw €100 on Liverpool to win the league.

Roll On '02/'03!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Read yesterday that Lens have said Diouf has not signed for Liverpool, then today I read he says he definitly has...hmmmm.

I hope they have though because if Lens can auction him off after the WC the price tag will proberly be twice the current asking/buying price of about £10 mill.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Diouf - "I have signed for Liverpool"

"What I want to say is that I have already signed and you can be sure that I will play for Liverpool next season."

Lens are acting the prick if you ask me.

Just read that Smicer has been offered a 3 year contract, so much for him leaving in the Summer.

Also Cristiano Doni's agent says that Liverpool are interested in signing him, but he would prefer to stay in Italy.

Sound's like his agent is trying to up his price to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Bugger, I thought Diouf was signed sealed and delivered (nearly)
    aparently not, it seems his price tag has just doubled thanks to his world cup exploits - start praying Senegal dont get to much further!

Mike.

Originally posted by prenton
    Just have to think of a song now that rhymes with El Hadji Diouf :rolleyes:
    [

To the tune of "The roof is on fire"

Diouf! Diouf! Diouf is on Fire!!

Not mine btw, saw it on the koptalk forums, hehe brilliant!

Advertisement