Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Irish singles online

Options
  • 04-05-2002 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Please can anyone give me the web address of a music store that sells Irish chart singles. I'm after a copy of "Whole Lot Of Loving" by the Irish Popstars Six, but have had no luck in trying to buy a copy online. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

you could try www.dmgdirect.com although i dont know if they do singles offhand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Yeah i would be too embarressed to buy it in a shop aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 UK Sky viewer

I love the Irish sense of humour!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

You could try www.roadrecs.com road records I know you can order pf them but I'm pretty sure they only deal in real music so you may have to improve your taste in music.

edit: sorry wrong link try it again

Tried the link, but it didn't work and when I entered the web address in the search engine it couldn't find it. I can't believe tht I can easily order singles from Australia, America, but can't get them from Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Deathtobertie

Irish singles online eh?

Try this link they apparently have thousands of singles

www.irishsinglesonline.com

Might be what you're looking for

Yeah, very funny!

Advertisement