Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am Loomer - Why cant I log in

Options
  • 04-05-2002 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭

Maybe this is an oldy but I am in a net cafe using a PC which sovtek posted a message from. I try to post a message logging out first, getting the message that all cookies have been cleared but still recognised as sovtek. No option to log in as myself :( Is this a problem with the site or with the particular IE settings on the PC I'm at - Please Discuss

Loomer - not Sovtek
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

could be a seting in the netcafe that doesnt allow you to update cookies or something

id bet that the PC your on was the prob. did u try it on a diff pc in same place ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Manually deleting the cookies from the temp internet files dir should sort that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Also try "refresh"ing after you log out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

If refreshing doesn't work, jsut go and look at a different site for a few mins and it will just log u out automatically and then u can log in. I recon the refresh thing should work though, cuz I had the same kind of thing happen to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

go into his user cp and change the setting so tha he aint always logged in. then try logging off again. worth a try

• Advertisement
Advertisement