Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Le Pen

Options
  • 27-04-2002 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

OK, let's have a serious debate.

I think Jean-Marie le Pen should be elected.

Not really, I was just trying to stir things up.

Christine

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Christine: would like to point out that the one high point of Le Pen getting into power would be that he wants to stop trade with other countries, making it easier on everyone :) </cynicism>

Three people: one would have to be bush, cus i honestly believe that that man is a danger to this world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

yes, definitely a danger. i cant believe his stupidity sometimes..... however, what would we do if Dick Cheney were president?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Elvish

Bush is a danger but he is also good. Bush is really trigger happy after 11/9/01 so I don't think anybody is going to try and stir anything major up.

-rob

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

The leader of France's far-right National Front party Jean-Marie Le Pen has said he may not be able to run for the French presidential election because he does not yet have the 500 signatures required to back his candidacy.
    He has accused President Jacques Chirac's party of conducting a campaign to intimidate local mayors so that they withhold their backing.

I cant stand the racist bastard.
    In elections in 1988 and 1995, Mr Le Pen's populist anti-immigration stance won him around 15% of the vote.

From: http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/europe/newsid_1874000/1874437.stm

<< Fio >>

Advertisement