Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 People to Kill ?

Options
  • 01-05-2002 8:10pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭

Or to make things more interesting... If you could kill any three people in the world in any way, and GET AWAY WITH IT - who would you kill and how??

I think one of mine would be Louis Walsh, hanging by his feet from the ceiling in a soundproofed room listening to Westlife and Bellefire songs on a loop and a gag so he can't scream, and an intravenous tube feeding him just enough food to prolong his agony. I could keep him there for months. Months!! Muahahahahahahahaha......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

my middle school orchestra teacher... she was huge so i would starve her first, and then make her fat, and then starve her again, because weight fluctuations are a bitch. then i would impale her on a bow from a a violin. hmmmmm.... and when she finally died, i would cut off her feet and put them next to her head just to be nice, because i dont think she has seen them in ten years or so. i am horrible. thank god for a place where we can discuss this. my other friends would probably think i was psycho or something! but i'm not! promise!

also, did you hear about that old french torture where they would tie a person down and put a pot full of rats on their stomach ( the pot is upside down, so the rats are underneath it.) and then heat the pot up so as it got hotter, the rats would gnaw their way out through the persons stomach? ow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

WTF?! Where did the rest of this thread go (ok... i know it's now "Le Pen" but... why)?

AND am I only allowed kill 3 people? And if so, can i lay the blame of their death on someone else...

heheh.. <plans>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by lordsippa
    WTF?! Where did the rest of this thread go (ok... i know it's now "Le Pen" but... why)?

Why? Because i was being given out to because the boards were stagnating.

why not have "new thread" for "new subjects" that was it actually is readable and people might not be so scared of starting new topics.

any other questions?

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

Have to agree with the Louis Walsh one, anyone who brings that much crap into this world deserves sloow and painful death! If I had the choice of 3, twould be:
    My English teacher-for killing any interest I may have had in the subject
    Arsene Wenger-see my username
    The guy who invented Coke (though he's already dead)-cos I'm hopelessly addicted to the stuff

Originally posted by Man U babe
    The guy who invented Coke (though he's already dead)-cos I'm hopelessly addicted to the stuff

NEVER! That pharmacist (who was never qualified) has made my life infinitely better and for that comment YOU will now be on MY list! HA! HA! HA!

ALSO on my list is Lars Ulrich, cause although he's changed metal and all, he is a bit of an ass.

Um... think of more later.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭dera

3 people to kiss ... i think i'd like that better :o)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

Columbine High School anyone?

This is a very unhealthy thread...

b

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

unhealthy? well, maybe but we're talking about a big "IF" here.
    i'd probably kill charachters from books and movies and stuff. like cordelia from buffy. she irritates the crap out of me.
    sHep :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Mahotée

Originally posted by tribble
    Columbine High School anyone?
    This is a very unhealthy thread...

maybe it helps if you know the people here, but this is really not a serious conversation. ailbhe is not going to hunt down louis walsh and play music at him. she has a junior cert to do.

i cant think of anyone i particularly dislike right now. im very much in grim/loving tolerance mode. it does happen occasionally...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

1. George Bush
    2. Brittney Spears
    3. Frog-up-my-ass le pen

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Smiley

Killing is just rediculous...

You need to make them suffer about as much as they made you suffer. And double it again. I suggest torture 'n' more torture.

And as for my list...

1. I would like one or two of my teachers to seriously feel pain.

2. As goes for a handfull of complete **** heads of students from my school.

3. .......reserved.......:mad: :eek: :mad:

Yeah, well thats little malevolent me....

Stay tuned kiddos,

Mike the Insomniac...

Set the world aflame. Let the rivers flow with blood.

To quote "And I want to conquer the world, give all these idiots a brand new religion"

People i'd like to kill....

I'd rather just never have to acknowledge their existence... although i'm sure i'd enjoy slicing my sister open. Yes... her... i shall kill her... hehehehehe...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

no no no no no silly, you dont want to slice your sister open. thats just gross, and think of what a mess it would be to clean up! i am more into the "drive them crazy by being happy at them all o fthe time" method. as in: you are mad at them, and they know youre mad at them, but you wear this ****-eating grin around just to spite them. however, some peopl eare just too dumb to use this maneuver on, and therefore require a scathing letter slipped under their door or into their locker. i dont do it often, but have a few times and gee, its a pretty rewarding feeling! i just would rather freak them out with my nice-ness.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Originally posted by sisob
    1. George Bush
    2. Brittney Spears
    3. Frog-up-my-ass le pen

Bush'll end up choking on something or other.

Le Pen will get shot sooner or later, so its easier and funnier to wait and set your vcr to record it.

Britney spears: kill her. she'll still probably be trying to get into the charts at age 76

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Originally posted by foobar

As Sven mentioned during the election, no US president elected at the turn of a century has ever survived to the end of their first term of office. Fingers crossed...

}:>

just thought of a new one: that little bitch monkey****er amanda from the amanda show. i've never been able to sit through a whole episode of that, it's so dumb!and people who are relatively adult write it for her! AAAARGH! INSANITY BOOTS! and britney spears and sarah michelle gellar and all those other little annoying "i'm so ****ing popular" girls. grr, arg, hrmph. :mad: :eek: :D
    (excuse the profanity ;) )

i'd just like to add to that: sulphuric acid is a great way to kill people painfully. if you feed it to them in a pretty glass and then watch their insides seep out and their face slowly collapse in on itself... it'd be pretty entertaining.... *evil smile* ;)
    alternatively, you could just get a giant mincer and mince them.... i had a really long and weird conversation about mincing people yesterday... that was funny. *smiles evilly again*...
    sheP :cool:

Actually, something like sodium hydroxide will not only burn like hell, but eat away at the skin and bones better than an acid, thus making more effective clean-up

i *really* like the way you think and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
    shEp :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Mahotée

chlo* likes things to be neat.

• Advertisement

damn straight. :D
    sHEp :cool:

It so much nicer when its neat.

Theres actually no one i'd like to kill if i could.

This is what comes from years of learning self control over anger. it actually works. i used to have a really bad temper and get real pissed off really easily.

But now i have learnt the ability to release anger.

Depression i have yet to master though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Originally posted by foobar

Britney spears

<rudeness>
    These two future deaths could be related...
    </rudeness>

oh god that's horrible...:eek: eww!
    don't be depressed...um...i love you? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

1. jennifer lopez because she refers to her fans as "my public", i hate that!! And she really really thinks she's important.

2. george bush because, well because its george bush.

3. and all the people who claim to have irish heritage that clearly dont.....even though thats about 70 million people!!

i feel so much better now..... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

You're an idiot. Say bai bai to the nice forum now.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

1. jennifer lopez because she refers to her fans as "my public", i hate that!! And she really really thinks she's important.

2. george bush because, well because its george bush.

3. and all the people who claim to have irish heritage that clearly dont.....even though thats about 70 million people!!

i feel so much better now..... :D

Congratulations on your new ban. I've posted elsewhere and it's my policy. Dragging up old threads = instant ban. The thread is THREE YEARS OLD.

Bit of sense. You'll be unbanned, eventually, if I remember and get time. Unfortunately for you I have finals coming up. You'll be lucky if you're unbanned in a month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

The fact that someone trawled back far enough to find a 3yearold thread is sorta depressing yet impressive at the same time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Killing is bad.Killing kills.Killing seriously harms you and others around you.

Don't kill.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

LiamD wrote:
    Killing is bad.Killing kills.Killing seriously harms you and others around you.

Don't kill.
    I wholeheartedly agree.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement