Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 People to Kill ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Plunky wrote:
    The fact that someone trawled back far enough to find a 3yearold thread is sorta depressing yet impressive at the same time...
    Wow.. three years ago??? No wonder I had no idea what's going on. Just curious, was it a J.Lo or George Bush thread???
    Actualy scratch that, I'm not envoking the wrath of a mod with finals..
    And as for my list...

1. I would like one or two of my teachers to seriously feel pain.

2. As goes for a handfull of complete **** heads of students from my school.
    Definatly the first one.. As for the second, I'd settle for the Boy Racers to be neutered..by two large cynder blocks... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭lemon_sherbert

Do you know, as hard as I think. I actually can't think of anyone I'd want to kill. Maybe pinch them really hard, but i think that's the extent I can imagine hurting someone. I'm such a wuss, especially since my nickname in school is the dictator.
    There's just too many consequences with a killing. Hmph, but still I can't believe there's no-one I can think of. TY has definitely resensitised (yes I am making up words) me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

this thread, since no one else is letting it go back to the land of DEATH where three year old threads belong. :mad:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

I was going to lock it but I kinda wanted to see what the general populus would do with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

LiamD wrote:
    Killing is bad.Killing kills.Killing seriously harms you and others around you.

Don't kill.
    Killing when pregnant harms your baby

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Ok since most of the replies have been crap... I've put this thread out of its misery.

Please see the update on the charter. And for Heavens sake don't cross me, I have finals coming up and I do not intend unbanning until mid June (I will still ban but not unban).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement