Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Game Villians?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

/me joins the sephiroth bandwagon.

I'm currently playing FF6 and Kefka hasn't impressed me yet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Any little crawly thing that jumps on MY FUPPING FACE WHILE I'M BUSY TRYING TO SAVE THE WORLD!!

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Sephiroth, no question.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,372 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Desann had no personality and wasn't even evil enough to kill you know who. Actually Foxhound in metal gear solid were very good bad guys. Individually they were good but as a whole they were one of my favourites. I still prefer kefka and sephiroth though

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

SEPHIROTH

it has to be, i mean.. come on fs, he's too..... St. Brendans ffs, my mother this... my mother that.... blah blah blah:rolleyes:

'U TOOK MY FUKIN WOOMATAURUS'......LOL, typical Legend of POO behaviour. :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭mrblue

The big mutating eye-shoulder claw-hand sucker from Resident Evil 2 (although Sephiroth WOULD beat him in a fight ;)).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

game villain....

would have to be...

El burro from GTA

:)

"now you see why they call me the donkey!!!"

Advertisement