Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Edge is the Champ by the end of the year?

• 04-05-2002 11:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

I don't know about anyone else but I think that Edge could be the undisputed champion before the end of the year.I mean he does get huge pops from the crowd and in my view hes one of the most exciting wrestlers on Smackdown! at the moment.I think all it takes is for Angle to get the title, creating a fued between the two which in the end,Edge comes out champion?Or maybe a fued with Jericho?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Doubt that will happen this year although he is been setup as a big name wrestler for the future what with austin's knee's getting worse and the Rock on his way to a Hollywood carrer they'll need some new names to take over as there leads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Two words:

Brock Lesnar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Live Wyre

yeah edge is tall and heavy (6 foot 4 and 245 pounds)

he's a pretty boy with decent mic skills and he can't wrestle for crap...

so yeah, I'd say he'll be the undisputed champion up there with pansies like Hulk Hogan and the Rock...

"oooh... look at my EYEBROW!!!! don't i just deserve a world wrestling heavyweight championship belt or something!? I mean... IT MOVES UP AND DOWN!!!!! ooooh....."

although at least he's funny...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

He's hardly 245 is he? 17 and a half stone? Thats about 20 puonds off John Hayes territory. Same height too.

Advertisement