Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best value for bulk-buy beer

• 04-05-2002 11:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭

Oddbins @ Blanch it has to be. and their wine selection is top-notch. wELL DONE bRITS, BROUGHT SOMETHING useful for a change.

I DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY.

But they DO sell cheaper beer......

mmmmmmmmm.....cheaper beer..........(Homer S):p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

You could also trip 4 doors down and go into Lidl, who do a small range of German beers, mainly pils, at the right price.

They have a small wine section too, which I've yet to try - but give me time.....

• Site Banned Posts: 334 ✭✭scuzzy

You could also trip 4 doors down and go into Lidl,
    Yeah, they've got bottles of Vodka for 11 euros...
    My mates tell me it tastes like ****, but since when did vodka taste good anyway?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

it always tated good after a few beers anyway......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

You can get 30 x 250 ml bottles ("bier de or" or "bier de france" not really sure) for €13 in dunnes offie in blanch -- not bad tack once it's chilled - you cant really complain for €1.15 for a pint - At least it beats dutch gold

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Hey! Nothing beats dutch gold Right!

bomb

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭dysfunct

You mean <mod>not very nice keep it clean please</mod> dont you? :)

Nah, i usually get a six pack of dutch gold before i go out on a thursday night. It does the job.
    I also had some Bavaria beer last week, it was only 1.20 a can!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭beserker

and bavaria is twice as strong as heinekin. drinking one can is like drinking 2 heinekins in the same time. mmmmmmm:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

Moosehead beer availible in many a offie that carries a big selection such as shiels of Dorset st and Redmonds in Ranelagh.

26eb for 24 330ml bottles from Canada- Nice beer overall.

I have seen it around the place but I then drink it and forget where that was and

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

Ah,
    MOOSEHEAD...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

Miller pilsner 500ml can's only 1.40 in the well off licence in dunboyne

• Advertisement
Advertisement