Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what happens to people no-one likes?

Options
  • 05-05-2002 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I wonder if there was a person that nobody liked, not one person, would they vanish? everybody has at least one person that likes them. OK so in some cases only their close relatives but thats people. Even total dick-beans have followers e.g. Adolf Hitler had legions of followers Eminem hates most things and people and is rarely a nice guy but he still sells music My theory is that these people are testing my thoery and hoping to vanish or to prove me wrong. in fact some people think that being an asshole is a quality in folk and so my theory is entirley possible. if there was a person no-one liked then he would have disappeared and we wouldnt know about him.

Everyone loves the Fonze:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 crazyface

why the hell did I write that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

is it you?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Originally posted by crazyface
    why the hell did I write that

Oh My God loike we must be telepathically loike linked roight 'cos I was just thinking the exact same thing...loike...
    Originally posted by Kurdt
    is it you?

Gee, y'think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭NÏTRÔ²º¹³¦-&#22

THAT COULD WELL BE TRUE, THINK ABOUT IT, IF SOMEONE WAS TO BE SO KNOBULISED THAT NOBODY LIKES HIM/HER, THEY WOULD DISAPPEAR, THINK ABOUT IT, THE ONLY REASON WE HAVENT HEARD OF THIS HAPPENING BEFORE IS BECAUSE THE PEOPLE HAVE DISAPPEARED AND CANT TELL US!!!!!
    ITS SO OBVIOUS!!!

WHICH IS WHAT THE RADIOHEAD SONG IS ABOUT
    YA KNOW "HOW TO DISAPPEAR COMPLETELY" !!!!

MAN, I JUST HOPE I DONT DISAPPEAR

Advertisement