Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DVD players in Aldi/Lidl

• 05-05-2002 7:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭

I haven't had a chance to check this out myself, but I'm lead to believe that ther's a decent enough DVD player in on eof the shop for about €150. Digital out for ext. decoder, plays MP3s, dunno much else. Anyone seen it? Know the brand/model/reputation?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭KILLER.BEE

yes in LiDl good DVDs players a mate got one and his very happy with it
    and allso the pc in lidl or a very good spec at 1,000 euro or so

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Declan bought one John, ask him :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Humm. Lidl seem to be doing great deals with everything. I gonna go in there and buy some of it :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

My dad bought a DVD player for €139 in LIDL, Baldoyle.

It's an excellent piece of kit - a very good value deal - and I'd highly recommend it, - although I'd imagine they may well have sold out by now.

Great picture, excellent sound, easy-to-use controls with all the necessary options (including bookmarking).

Nice one, cheap merchandising fellahs!

DVD's, complete home cinema systems,cd players...
    Lidl do them all from time to time as their Thursday special on a first come first served basis.
    My local Lidl in Arklow are usually sold out by 9.15 depending on what crazy bargain it is.
    At €130 or so a pop, I would suspect , with the DVD players and the like that would be the case in all stores.
    You wouldn't want to jump the queue here Thursday mornings:D
    mm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Madman

Do you know before thursday what he special is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

They have flyers every Friday with the special for the next Thursday so my Lidl addicted aunt tells me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭Spunj

is this it?

- Spunj

Originally posted by Spunj
    is this it?

- Spunj

Thats it:)
    I get the flyers around a week before the particular thursday special.
    Theres only a few of them now, so you may have to bring your tent and sleeping bag(and base ball bat:D )
    mm

Advertisement