Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hitler in a box :confused: ?

Options
  • 05-05-2002 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭

hitlerbox.jpg

-yep-

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

who the hell would want that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by de5p0i1er

little children who one day hope to one day follow in the footsteps of uncle Adolf of course.. who else? (ohh, and psychotics.. we cant rule out psychotics)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

And where, may I ask, are the Churchhill action figures!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Originally posted by de5p0i1er

Quite a few of my friends. They really are horrible people.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Christmas sorted.
    I'm taking it that it comes with a gas-mask and a working AK-47?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

why was this posted in humour. surely the wanted board would be a better place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

Holy **** that's something.

Collect the whole set. I've got Stalin, Fidel Castro, Chairman Mao and the all new Milosevic!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

its kind of funny if ya think bout it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

i heard there was a limited edition pol pot on the way. its got a working genocidal streak to. leave it in a room with your toys and the ones with glasses will be killed and the rest will be working in a communal farm that has just been built in your back garden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭dysfunct

In all fairness, that fuking rocks. :)

I would probably get a witchdoctor to transform it into a voodoo doll and set it on fire n stuff, and if the bastid is still alive hes gonna be doin some hurtin. :D

Think of all the funny pictures you could make with the aid of other action figures. Hell, if you can get a Hitler doll then you can be damn sure you can get a jewish action figure,
    /does quick google
    Heres one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

(Must do in South park voices, Stan and Ike)

"kick the hitler.."
    "Don't kick the hitler"
    *Bammmm* look at him go, 3 points!!!!

Ohhh noo its vicious Rover, Run HItler, Run!!!! Oh wait i've broken your legs with a dradel.........MUUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA die an ironic death Hitler MAUAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA......(trails off due to asthama)....*cough cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭MelKor

where do i get me one o those?

Advertisement