Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monkey Balls....

Options
  • 05-05-2002 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭

Super Monkey Ball, one bloody brilliant and addictive game indeed. What does everyone who bought it think? And even more importantly, how far have you all managed to get into the single player game? I have gotten as far as floor 28 on Advanced so far.....think i might be having a late night tonight to finish the 30 floors. Has anyone given Expert a shot yet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

After reading the topic title, I was excited, but when I got in I felt slightly betrayed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Mthor5

absolutely brillant game........so good hardly played
    rogue leader at all yet.......got to floor 30 on advanced
    mode with my last life ,so u can guess what happened
    there...lol...
    mini billiards(pool,9-ball?)is the bussiness too,
    bowling is ok,but a shame about the golf though.
    all in all- a classic:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Originally posted by Spiffing
    After reading the topic title, I was excited, but when I got in I felt slightly betrayed :(

:D Expecting something a little more...exotic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

I was epecting monkeys' testicles damnit! MONKEYS TESTICLES!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

What can i say....sex sells etc etc.

Monkey billiards is good fun, havent unlocked bowling yet but i enjoyed the golf although it seemed ridiculously hard on a couple of holes. Aparantly there is all sorts of hidden levels if you complete each of the normal games (beginner, advanced and expert) without using any lives/continues.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Monkey bowling is the best minigame in ways... Although Monkey Fight and Monkey Racing are a hell of a lot of fun too :)

Monkey Target is cool but takes too long to play.

As for the main game.... the first two levels are fine, but Expert is EVIL.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

*twitch* mm-mmmust buy gamecube..... *takes shot of whiskey to calm nerves*

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Yeh my friend said it was fuppin' brilliant and i can't to go over on Saturday to play looks like a deadly multiplayer game.
    My friend says if you havent tried that when u finish single player on whatever level you get 2500 and then save. So whenever you ply multiplayer you can unlock each one and when u want to change just reload and pick a different. He's its good for those who can't/too lazy to get more points.
    BTW i hope im not insulting your intelligence with this, just passing it on...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Ahhhh, thats cheating. Got all the mini games now anyhow and now every time you get 2500 points you get an extra continue :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 leejon

Great game, although I have said this once.... the Monkey Billiards game is worth the price alone!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Gotta love those monkeys.

Got to about level 24 so far in advanced single player - the party games are the sh!t though.

Monkey Golf is the best mini game IMO. Billards is too dull and bowling just isn't that much fun.

GameCube on a whole is just amazingly amazing.

Advertisement