Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineering praticual.

Options
  • 06-05-2002 5:20pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Its on tomorrow, anyone know what it could be from the parts you've already prepared?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭DMX

kinda have a litttle idea of what its gonna be'i'm doing it 2moro, if dares anybody doin it da 2nd or 3rd day let me know and i'll tell ya what it is, i'm sure its not 2 bad, i made over €40 profit by selling 8 of the little brass screws u must make <
    nice one

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Those brass nuts wern't hard to make!
    I thought it wasn't that bad, didn't get it fully working at the end, maybe because I was waiting a bleedin' hour to use the drill so I can drill the 2 small part with the 3 drill bit

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Yeah i got mine tomorrow as far as i heard its some sort of locking mechanism!! What a shock and apparantly there was a ****up with the prepared pieces diagram the pulley piece was too big! or so i`ve been told :p

i did it 2day,got it fuly finished, its a double pawl-ratchet pully pump mechanism, yup i had a problem with da pully in da end it was like 0.5mm out and it wouldn't work everything else was ok,its perfect apart from da working aspect

>DMX<
    "it had just begun but it was really the end"

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭eire_insane

man I done it on tuesday I thought it was easy but I ran into troube in making part B the one with the two alaminum pieces well any I was rushed off my feet and i had it nearly finished just putting it togetther.I was wondering how do they grade these like i had every piece made but i think a screw that didnt fit but i could have fixed that if i had more time but thats was my fault well any way i did all right but hows this graded.Did i lose many points for not finishing it and what happens if a mistake was noticable.Just wondering
    Jim

• Advertisement

Da way its graded is, that i thiink they take it apart and size up da parts 2 the measurements and wat not and see how acurate you were,my teacher said dat if u get it assembled dat it is da main thing,, a guy in my class got it done and it works perfectly.

Advertisement