Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hulk Hogan.

Options
  • 06-05-2002 7:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

when will this man stop hehe..today i jus had a look at a Wrestlemania 3 tape i got..that was classics hehe. Andre V Hogan..what a memory :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 dave_l

I bet he'll still be making comebacks in a couple of decades time :)

Well, everybody said he was finished when WCW was bought out...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

and now he's the champion.

funny how old he is, and him being the champ...maybe the wwf wanted to give him one last run at it :)

did anyone see how slow he was when he "ran-in" to defend triple h? or maybe it was the rock...but either way he's a slow ass :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4 IzzyStraddlin?

I cried when Hogan beat HHH for the undisputed title. Im sure HHH was crying on the inside when he had to drop the title to Hogan. I cried even more when HHH actually shook Hogans hand after the match. I did a lot of crying that night.

Hogan is a legend, hes possibly the greatest name of all time........but thats the way he should have stayed. I know hes working with an injury, blah di blah, but hes slow and hes nothing but a gimmick now. A big red and yellow gimmick.......with feathers.

And now, because of this, i have to sit through an Undertaker -v- Hogan match in the next PPV. What am i? 14 again?

Roll on the day that Kidman is the champ.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

*sniff* i cried when Undertaker tombstoned Hulk into the steel chair the last time back in...whenever it was hehe all my dreams were shattered hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

I was once a big hulk hogan fan. But i can't rember when i stoped watching wwf (i think it was the time i started playing DOOM on the pc and became a nerd)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭EL_Diablo

Let him have it. They're letting him have one last run at it before he retires gracefully.
    True he is not as quick as he used to be but he is probably the biggest name in pro wrestling history (that plus I have always been a hulkamaniac) so I think he deserves to go out on top.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Hogan made Pro wrestling what it is today, let him have his last moment of glory, the whole angle was that Hogan has had every belt out there and the undisputed title was the last one, he has said himself that this is his last run, but he will be around the WWF for a while , he loves the spotlight so i wouldnt be surprised to see the WWE commish job being dug up for hogan just so he can get on Tv.

BOmb

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I heard he could do some commentry work next year. Maybe it'll work out, maybe not.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Is it just me or has he only got 3 moves?

Punch
    (repeat for 15 mins)

Boot

Leg Drop

DING DING

PLAY: C:\WINDOWS\Favorites\Links\Mp3\E - H\Hendrix\Voodoo Child

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

if the Boot doesnt keep em down...then the bodyslam ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement