Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elp!!!!!

Options
  • 06-05-2002 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭

anybodyknowaboutcomputersandkeyboards?
    cozivespilledcokeontekeyboardandtespacebarbuttonisbroken

soarete2letterstatcomeafterteletter*f*intealpabet
    imsoscrewed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i've had to use my dad's computer to write this
    ive *really* out done myself this time
    i know this is completely and totally not music related but has anyone ever spilled things on their keyboard before? Has it broken for a while and then worked again when it dries, or is the keyboard now broken forever??????
    and (like in final destination) will it blow up or anything?
    a few of the buttons aren't working anymore, and i turned it off and back on again (unfortunately that did not dry the keyboard)
    i didnt spill that much!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 wilbur

Hi drowner
    I am sorry to say but I think your keyboard is shagged. But don't worry they are not that expensive. I once spilled coffee all over my bosses laptop and that was bad. It was possible to leave it in somewhere and get it cleaned but I don't think it would be worth it for a keyboard.

But you never know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭NÏTRÔ²º¹³¦-&#22

i spill stuff on my keyboard all the time, in fact, just looking at it now, i can clearly see layers of dead skin cells under the keys and i think theres like, a chocolatey substance coating the majority of the letters.......oh wait, i can see a polo wrapper in there!

ok some advice
    1. never run with scissors
    2. never, ever look underneath the keys on your keyboard, it only leads to nausea.

(i can see a disturbing amount of hair too!!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭atonal

I once spilled an entire cup of coffee on a keyboard at an internet cafe... the whole thing stopped working and no matter how much I tried to clean it up coffee kept leaking out the bottom so I just quitely paid and left - never went there again.

it was indeed shagged, so my dad kindly exchanged it for one in his office...just as old and banged up as the old one, but at least my typing is legible (that is not possible, i know i know what a crap typer i am)

• Advertisement

and i still havent cleaned my mouse/keyboard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭AtlantaSuburb

usually spilling stuff onto it doesn' shag the keyboard or all office keyboards would have to be exchanged on a weekly basis. when you spill stuff it helps to bang the keyboard onto the edge of the table upside down, that usually brings the stuff back out...

:-)

AtlantaSuburb:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭rapture_queen

:DUr so funny drowner will you ever learn?

Yea finished exams-that has nothing to do with music but yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    Well now i can go to more gigs and listen to more music.

Actually i might go and see Polar.when is that?
    This weekend?

yeah but once you have regained the liquid/whateveryou spilled in your keyboard, its probably not advisable to drink/eat it afterwards.

Rapture queen> yeah! laodsa gigs! but ur a bitch! i aint finished till saturday and its a stupid solid state chemistry exam, among other things! ;) well...you'll hear about my gallavanting on saturday night!!!!!!!i think all of sdublin will!!! and yes, i am always doing stupid things, its the beauty of me. what else have i got if i dont have ppl like u laughing at me ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

good for you, but i still have to do my feckin junior cert!!!!
    and because my parents have their heads so far up their asses, i have almost no control over my summer!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!! PITY ME!! I NEED YOUR PITY!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Advertisement