Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Benneli M3

• 06-05-2002 9:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭

Ok been working on this for a while now and i think the model is nearly done so i'll get the skin done next.

Benneli_M3.jpg

What do ye think i should put on it? and what type of skin should it be? I did a kind of black metal with a flame on the back end of it but the model was not right so i started doing the model again.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Thats is absolutely classsss.

glad you've found the appeal of flat shaded models :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Excellent job, but is it just me or does that look suspiciously like a machine gun of some type?

Didn't realise the m3 had that little handle type thing.

Ivan

Originally posted by Ivan
    Excellent job, but is it just me or does that look suspiciously like a machine gun of some type?

Didn't realise the m3 had that little handle type thing.

Ivan

machine gun? roffle mayonaisse :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

do you mean the trigger area? You right it dosent usually have that there but in the cs one and some other ones it does so i put it in.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

All shotguns have that handle, it's just a question of wether they have a support handle at the back (That big wedge at the back, mainly used to cradle the shotgun under the arm pit for a more secure aim - You knew this already, of course ;) )

Anyway, that looks f*ing nice!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

support handle nice but is it needed?
    silver barrle with black other stuff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Lyconix

Nice, keep up good work :)

Well heres the skin. I hope you like it. If you don't please say why :)

benneli_m3.jpg

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

That... Looks... Bloody... NICE!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Impressive

• Advertisement

Carlsberg don't make Shtguns, but if they did, they'd probably look like that!

very 137 indeed m8 nice work :)

one other thing, the flame bit on the end looks excellent...i was unsure about it when you told me about it, but i's turned out well :):D

Thanks all, i'll fixed it up a bit so it should be ready soon.

Nyommity if you ask me, and I wager it'd look extremely nice if it came with a custom mod :D

Im still trying to start the "G.E team" website, so this is one thing that has to go up for a start.

great work RaVeN.

Rope it was for your mod anyway so if you get finished you can have it. BTW what other models where you looking for? I forgot :(

Ah yes - I humbly thank you mister Raven for this fine contribution to the evil, dark and nasty cause I like to call the VAR Mod.

Other things I hope to get made are:

Longbow,
    MP5Navy
    Colt Carbine
    Sig Sauer (Not the same one as CS though)
    Canister Grenades
    Maybe a flame thrower

plus a rake of other things that have escaped me - I'll check the weap. list I made at home and get back to you - Thanks a million!

Flame thrower? :rolleyes: good luck coding that :) and good luck getting a nice fire effect in Hlalf-life :)

make the mod for q3 :rolleyes:

I 've never seen a single player q3 mod b4. Do they exist?
    Its a multiplayer game sure.

Advertisement