Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outlook XP ... dont get it

• 06-05-2002 9:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else use outlook XP and notice how any weblinks or well..anything you get sent to you is stopped from being viewed. This has to be the worst Outlook yet. I'd advise people not to get it :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭halfab

I would consider this a saftey feature :)

But seriously , this can be turned off if you want. It applies to all .exe,.doc,.xls etc all types that can carry active scripts which can infect your system.. I have been hit about 20 times over the last week with the klez and I use Outlook XP.. and it doesnt even get a chance to run ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

doesnt outlook come with XP anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭beserker

Outlook Express comes with XP OS. Outlook XP is the fully fleged (including calender:)) version that you can get with Office XP for only $300 more bucks.

Advertisement