Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Vw Polo

Options
  • 06-05-2002 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

hi guys,

just wondering what is everyones take on the new polo ?

like it ?

love it?

or don't even rate it ?

need help, thinking of buying one! am i wasting my time?

the new vw polo 4 votes

like it
    0% 0 votes
    love it
    25% 1 vote
    don\'t even rate it
    25% 1 vote
    good buy, but you could get something better for the money !
    50% 2 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Odian

new lupo and polo are muck!! too expensive for little kit! go for a new Seat Ibiza if ure thinking on buying! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Mayshine

Hi Jessica,

I voted don't even rate it, but that probably is just the type of person that I am :rolleyes:

It all depends on you priority. If you are looking for a fun driving experience, then the VW is probably the worst car you can get. Build quality is good, but then the interiors would bore the pants of you - all black. Oh yeah, not much standard kit either

Resale value will most likely be best in its class, but the car is already overpriced to begin with.

Like odian said, heck out the new seat ibiza, its basically a polo is drag. I think it looks like a mini alfa 147 and that is no bad thing

http://www.motornet.ie/news/articles/26110104.phtml

Of course for the money of the new polo, you are looking at a one year old focus and that is a much better drive. Well I would say that, I have one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭NutJob

Vw cars all run soft suspension which isnt great handeling wise
    can be fixed if buying new and going for the rough road package

Polos wear front tyres slightly quicker than they should due to engine weight i hear

There are better buys out there than the polo but if i was you and bought one id look for a golf Vr6 engine but thats just me

Dont get me wrong there a nice car but there a town car not for serious long haul stuff

Advertisement