Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speedman, the Jive Principle and more.

Options
  • 04-05-2002 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

dudes and dudettes

Speedman play O'Dwyers (Howl at the Moon, Mount Street) next Thursday 9 May.
    Support comes from The Jive Principle, Rubie Vale and Myles O'Reilly (Blotooth)
    This is a Lost Promotions gig and they are handing out free beer to the first 100 in.
    Late DJ sounds into the night courtesy of Paddy Fagan (Screamadelica, Speedman)

6.50 euro in. Doors 8pm....

Sounds damn good to me

Download Best Sunday Suit at www.speedman.ie

(if anybody wants to get in for 5 euro, email me at speedmanband@hotmail.com and I'll sort you out!! - Thom you won't like that but hey, who cares ha ha)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 juanola

wow! won't be going there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭atonal

Wow! You are a massive arse! mr/ms 2 posts - stay home I'm sure you wont be missed.

3 good bands and free beer - makes me sad I dont live in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Hup ye baya :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

This Thursday in Howl at the Moon, mount st.

Speedman
    The Jive Principle
    Rubie Vale
    Myles O'Reilly (Blotooth)

Followed by the a late indie club.

Door's at 8PM

Tickets are €6.50 at the door with a free pint of Heineken for the first one hundred people in.

For more info click

here

These are all class acts and for only €6.50 you get to see them all.

(How did this move here? There's a doings a transpiring)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 juanola

oh yes you are right

will be going there!

sounds like a great night!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 scotsman

blotooth? Myles on his own? mmmmmm.... . Strange. Worth having a look so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 007

im a big fan of the jive principle, great band! and they put on a brilliant live show, anyone who has the chance should really try and make the gig.
    evening all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

I've seen Myles play on his own a few times at gigsmart nights in the international....absolutley fantastic, well worth seeing!

Originally posted by 007
    im a big fan of the jive principle, great band! and they put on a brilliant live show, anyone who has the chance should really try and make the gig.
    evening all

Who are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 007

yeah fink,i probably should have included my hame in that, its Colm here. Not sure if ill make the gig on thursday, but ill do my best!

• Advertisement

Ah right Colm... cool. If ye do I'll see you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Remember doors at eight so get down early and get your free heineken, the bands will be followed by a late club so get there early and stay late.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭manofspeed

Thom, i hope you realise it's my birthday tonight, which means a sizeable chunk of that free beer you are handing out has to come my way (after we play, of course!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

damn...i was well looking forward to tonight...and now i'm stuck here with the flu...damn damn damn..

enjoy..hope all goes well!

Advertisement