Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

got berkeley's ep

Options
  • 07-05-2002 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

its class...well worth the €6.34, 5 songs too... groovy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

the first song sounds like the pumkins without billy c singing...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

hee hee i got it for free! so did kurdt.
    where are they from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

they from donegal...

they supporting haven next week and then sparta the week after...i reckon i'll head to the sparta gig (three fifths of at the drive-in)...

theres 6 songs on there website for downloading and they're not on the EP....

www.berkeley.cjb.net

polar playing anytime soon?? i wanna see you guys??

i can;t find my free berkley cd
    im sure it will turn up somewhere in this rubbish dump (aka my brother's bedroom) but i wanted to listen to it no-ho-how!

*calculates in head*
    i think i dont have any more exams when the 2nd gig is on
    where is it on....vicar street? (or am i just getting my hopes up?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

they're both in TBMC...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

Originally posted by Kurdt

polar playing anytime soon?? i wanna see you guys??

we're in the zodiac lounge on the 22nd but its acoustic, so different... not sure if its a full band acoustic yet...

otherwise not at the moment but i'm sure we'll be doing stuff in the summer

i'd quite like to see berkeley with haven but i'm workin... bummer or some such american word... narly

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

didn't berkely support jimmy eat world last november?
    don't they suck?

id voice an opinion, but i cant find the friggin cd!!!!! it's possibly out having a few beers with my supergrass one.*grrrrrr* i hate losing cd's. (2 so far!!!) on the plus side, i FOUND a cd today.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭soma

they really did suck at J.E.W. ....... also my fake-american-accent-detector was pushed to the limits by the i'm-from-donegal-but-actually-west-coast-USA singer........

..... although nothing beats the time the singer from 'label' sent the readings on the detector off the scale. did someone say eddie vedder ? :)

Advertisement