Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti-ACDC

Options
  • 07-05-2002 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Ac dc appear to be loved by all, What i want to know am i the only person who cant stand them, Am I alone in my complete hate and dread of this over the hill music crapsters from down under!!!

In my belife there is truely nothing good about this band Nothing!
    They are music sellouts that sold there soals to the commerial world long ago, there music is hollow and cheep, full of gimmicks "fool n cheep schoolboy suit doin a duckwalk" and not much else!

Please O please if you feel likewise please let me know.
    I am tired feeling so alone on this issue!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

Let's get one thing straight....AC/DC f**king ROCK!!!! :D They are a class act and have set the standard for the majority of rock/metal bands on the market at the moment. They have been playing for near on 30 years and are still playing and touring today! They have over-come tragedy and still continue to prove they can cut it with the best of them.

For those about to rock.....WE SALUTE YOU!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Demandred

Okie you recknecker! Shut the hell up you die hard sheep molester! you would not know good music to save your useless life! ur the type of ignorance that the world should be protected from, Go back to your hole, ya bog hopper!

the only salute is AC/DC should get is the 2 fingered salute!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Did you set up this thread just for muppetism!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Wow narrow minded replies, never come to expect those on these boards. If someone doesn't like a band or a particular type of music don't they have as much right as a fan of band to express it?

I like acdc sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

i think there pretty good , i saw that video acdc clipped , an they all get the heads skinned an stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

ACDC are good, i am only beginning to listen to them and i know that.

Oh and by the way, I know who u are and where u live Demandred.
    You gave it away compltelely when you posted the "What is goofy?" question.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Demandred listen to 'a whola lotta Rosie' a couple of times and then come back and tell me again you don't like them!

"42 - 39 - 56 you could say she's got it all"
    yeeehaaaaaa

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I never really liked them, at all. Could be cos I've never sat down and properly listened to a selection of tracks, they just never appealed to me much.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Originally posted by GreenHell
    Wow narrow minded replies, never come to expect those on these boards. If someone doesn't like a band or a particular type of music don't they have as much right as a fan of band to express it?

I like acdc sorry.

I was talking more about the slander that followed after okies response

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

"Gonna tell ya a story .....
    about a woman I know .....
    when it comes to lovin' ....

OWWWW!! she steals the show ......
    She ain't exactly pretty ....
    Ain't exactly small ...
    42-39-56 .... you can see see she got it allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll"

yeah :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement