Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What is goofy

• 07-05-2002 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

A friend of mine thinks goofys a cow another does not know what to make of him but is certain he is not a dog! but for me hes A DOG!!

What do you think??????????????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

And you posted this here why? :confused:

Off to afterhours with jo0!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

ah there was a huge thingy about this a few months back, do a search for it.

Anyhew, like i said then and i say again, he's defo a form of Dog.

Heres the ans to your question! :D its surprising how many times this argument comes up. shockin!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

goofy is the way I skate :p

anyone that skate's with their right foot forward in skateboarding is called goofy, anyone that skate's with their left foot forward is therefore natural, why? God only knows, silly natural's :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭Enygma

I skate goofy but I surf natural, odd that, can't wait to see what I am on a snowboard :)

I think he's a moose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

came up in Stand By Me also.. their proof that he wasn't a dog was in the fact that he drove a car and lived like a human.

what about donald duck and mickey mouse. didn't they all do the same, live in a house and drive a car etc' i think its a mystery thats best left to rest so we can do the same in the comfort of our beds at night!

but what is he? ohhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

goofys a dog , stop trying to ruin my illusions , my mommy says hes a dog , so he is

Advertisement