Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spin FM (not spin solutions:))

Options
  • 07-05-2002 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭

hey all,

has anyone been listening to a show thats on betwen 6:15 and 8 on weekdays on SPIN radio?

i know one of the presenters and would be interested in opinions...

their site told me the following when i went to it with galleon:
    You are browsing this site with: Netscape
    This site is optimised for Explorer 5 only
    We will be shortly be developing a Nestcape compatible version shortly

which is a little lame - but what does anyone think of the station itself ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Never listened to it, but the feckers have billboards all over my school :\

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

they have posters all over my school aswell. might give it a listen later and see what its like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Originally posted by PiE
    Never listened to it, but the feckers have billboards all over my school :\

Yeah well, apparently we all asked for it .:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

God, I hate the notion of billboards in schools!

Soon you won't be going to School x you'll be going to School x in association with Coca-Cola. You're there to be educated for ****'s sake!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

I've caught one or two good shows on Spin in the evening. during the day it seems a bit naff though. No different to any other station.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Yeah it's your standard bul|**** blurp. The Station you asked for my spotty arse. More like spoonfeeding in a slightly different flavour all over again. Back to PhantomFM my friends or maybe Ian Dempsey the odd morning when he discover a classic song we've all known is a classic song for the last 2 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

I personally hate it! I'm really annoyed that it got the licence. Pulse Fm should have gotten it. Then they forced energy off the air.

The reason they got the licence was because they said they would be a dance station. So far they been more like a freedom though.

I won't be listening to them no matter how good they may get simply because they took energy off the air.

[edit]seems I can't spell! Must read messages before posting in future![\edit]

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Did they get the license ahead of Phantom?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Dj Mark K

Originally posted by stereo_steve
    I personally hate it! I'm really annoyed that it got the licence. Pulse Fm should have gotten it. Then they forced energy off the air.

The reason they got the licence was because they said they would be a dance station. So far they been more like a freedom though.

I won't be listening to them no matter how good they may get simply because they took energy off the air.

[edit]seems I can't spell! Must read messages before posting in future![\edit]

It's back now ....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

I know energy is back but its completely different now. James Davids is gone and there are some brutal DJ's on now. For example the Dj on at the moment isn't able to talk properly!

Also Frank Kennedy has bought energy over. We're probably gonna start hearing the crappy Frank Kennedy ads next.

• Advertisement
Advertisement