Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chorus Technical Support

• 07-05-2002 8:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭

I`m curious about other people`s experiences with chorus`s mmds multi channel tech support personally i`ve found them to be very lacking in quality and some of staff are very lacking in initiative
    e.g the operator who argued with me that there was no fault in my area even though it had been reported 4 days before and i was currently looking at the decoder that showed there was no signal.

So your opinions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Chorus tech support is an oxymoron

Danny, things haven't changed at Chorus..I See??
    I left them....mmds pictures that looked like they were beamed from the moon, with the pictures Wiggling and no hope teletext:rolleyes:
    I left them...no use throwing money at them for such a bad service.
    mm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Rebel18

Whats the number for the helpline?
    Cause im a mmds customer aswell. The reason why is because of the upcoming ppv fight between lewis and tyson and the bad picture quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Leesider

Can't remeber the exact details, but in today's Irish Times, there was a report in the business section that Chorus lost tons of money last year.

Maybe Charles Slane could add the link (he's usually good at that!) :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

we gotta keep it since we can only get 1 and 2 on our normal arial and want to have tv3 bbc,utv,channel four

sure last time it went down it took them a week and a half to figure out the fella on whose house the bouncer is had turned off the power to it :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭arkles

greetings,
    whats the story now with the racing channel on mmds (chorus), it was approx £10 last year (per month) for the service, now with it being free on sky is it still a premium channel on chorus seeing that its output now is confined to a small number of racetracks and american racing during the day, surely they cant get away with charging mega bucks for it ?, now that at the races is included in the standard sky digital subs will it be shown on chorus instead of the racing channel as a non premium channel ,ie no extra charge for it , also if someone paid approx 200 euro (per year) for the racing channel 2 months ago are they entitled to a rebate seeing that its not now a premium service, just some thoughts..stay safe and well, bye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Brian OD

but in today's Irish Times, there was a report in the business section that Chorus lost tons of money last year.

http://www.radiowavesforum.com/rw/showthread.php?s=&threadid=399

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

http://www.ireland.com/newspaper/finance/2002/0508/16882484BZTONYBZCHORUS2BZCHORU.html

That's what having a shoddy service and losing thousands of subscribers will do to ya.

Advertisement