Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone see Turn on Sat? They werte amazing.

Options
  • 07-05-2002 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Yeah

i thik this is one of the best Turn gigs i have ever seen. Ollie seemed piseed off, he flung his guitar across the stage half way through the first song.

Still the gig was edgy and exciting from beginning to end and what a crowd, they are gonna have to move to a bigger venue soon.

Take care now

S

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

have to agree wit ya there...

twas a great nite...

pity Near The Big Green didn't play...

paxton looked like a pop idol in his daz white shirt...

NPB were excellent!!! well impressed and the guitarist was all over the stage...hhow did he not knock something over???

pony club...didn't do anything for me...

turn were rockin!! and it was nice to see ollie whip out the acoustic...also nice to hear new material!

perhaps they'll support wilt at the ambassador on the 15th june...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Sasha,

Youre a cruel, cruel woman! Turn was yet another of the gigs I had to miss over the weekend. Stupid exams. Add that to The Frames, Wilco, Natalie Merchant, The Sabbath and others. Not that Im bitter or anything, no way.

Hi by the way.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    Phantom FM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Cave_Girl

i know it was definitely the best gig they've played...
    except i HATE the music centre. they treat the punters like a bunch of kids at blast...... grrrr
    turn should do whelans... they were slick slick slick.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

nothing could keep me away from the Stripes...and how good a choice was that....forkin good choice i say.. even got Meg to sing a confident X rated.....drool

Advertisement