Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Case Giveaway

Options
  • 07-05-2002 10:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

Thought you might like to know that we are giving away a cool case on techseekers.net

1287s.jpeg
    White or Charcoal .. your choice.

If you want to check it out then head here .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

just so we're clear that you personally are not giving a case away to just a member of boards, but to someone whos registered on your site:
    The competition is open to all registered readers living in all Ireland (due to freight charges). Now since registration is free you have no excuse not to register.

All you have to do is make a post , be it a news post or forum post , the winner will be judged by the post which is most interesting (judged by number of reads or replys) or by quantity . You can submit news posts by using the panel on the right or email into news@techseekers.net , or start a new thread in the form . The registered reader must have a valid email address (so I can inform you that you have won and get delivery details from you) .
    And thats it. Competition closes on 31st May and the winner will be notified on the 2nd June. Good Luck.

also from the site:
    This site is designed for 1024x768 or greater

now that I hate.

No blacks, no dogs, no Irish, no resolutions below 1021x768

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Originally posted by yellum
    No blacks, no dogs, no Irish, no resolutions below 1021x768

or more than two users accessing the site from the same IP address(eg: college intranet)

http://www.techseekers.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forum&file=viewtopic&topic=9&forum=1

But heartfelt apolgies were received, so let the record show that the guy ain`t all bad.

Oh and the site has some good up to date news :)

www.techseekers.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭hacktavist

Originally posted by pcirl.com

or more than two users accessing the site from the same IP address(eg: college intranet)

[/url]
    Yeah yeah, unregistered.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

At this rate i`ll have yis all up for slander, over 3000 students at my college, I`m not gonna go around and tell them to stop posting on websites cause I already posted and we`ll have the same IP addy now am I ;)

Advertisement