Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the return of me... by me

Options
  • 07-05-2002 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

dearest dearies,

all you wonderful old skoolers out there (if y'all still exist), must now lay out the metaphorical red carpet and welcome me back aboard (pun intended, very much so), as i have returned to the world of electronic communication. its been a while, and now im classed as a 'newbie' on this fancy-schmancy new board, but pish.

the heino weekend has been wonderful. turn were superb, the frames yet better.

out of interest, has anyone here seen a film called 'office space'? if so, tell me what you thought. if not, watch it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

I don't like my job and I don't think I'll go anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭beretta

i can't believe what a bunch of nerds we are... we're looking up money laundering in the dictionary.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

sounds like someone's got a case of the Mondays
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

Help! i'm a rock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭atonal

It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.

• Advertisement
Advertisement