Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

eh, hello?!?!

• 08-05-2002 1:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

so i'm new here..and a little confused. i went through the whole choose a crappy cheesy name registration blah blah process...only to realise there's an angling forum, a bubbles forum (is that code? suds? or annoying big brother contestants?) and otherveryusefuli'msure forums, but shock horror...no queer forum! am i the only one here?

sigh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Er, bubbles *IS* the queer board. :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

We've been through this before, why the hell should there be a 'Queer Forum' if there isn't a 'Straight Forum'. If you have so much to talk about being queer then use the 'Personal Issues Forum'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

You don't think boards.ie is queer enough already???

Just visit us at one of our pissups ... or talk to us on IRC :)

( go into mIRC, type /server ign.ie.quakenet.org and then type /join #fortress.ie and prepare for a wee surprise :) )

YOUR EYES (and other parts of you) WILL BE OPENED! OH YES!

(but seriously - look at the Admin forum- this has been discussed BEYOND DEATH)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

/me wonders if the bubbles identity crisis cards was played again.

Why didn't you browse the boards BEFORE registering using the crappy, cheesy resitration thing. If you did that you would have seen this post aswel as this and this to name but a few of the threads where this has been debated to death.

As Blade has said, the Personal Issues forum is where you discuss all that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

4ll th0s3 numb3r5 1n y0ur n4m3 mak3s y0u l00k c00l :r0ll3y35:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Theres no need for that Castor

Advertisement